Thursday 13 March 2014

Blogging: a first for everything..

hiya guys;


eeeeeek, I guess I'm finally getting this blog going! I created this a while back and literally had no clue where to start when it came to posts, etc. I guess I'll begin here?

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Alana and from the UK. I absolutely adore anything to do with fashion/beauty/lifestyle. My taste in well, anything, is very spontaneous. Fashion? Beauty? Yes please. Gaming? Rock music? Also a 'yes please'. From colours and floral to leather and lace, It'll all be here.

I have absolutely no clue as to where this'll take me - or if it'll even take me anywhere at all. I hope to put up regular posts, but just bare with me as I begin. Expect fashion, hauls, beauty, reviews, and basically anything else that inspires me.

If you'd like to see anything in particular, please let me know! I'd absolutely love to receive feedback from readers; constructive criticism is always welcome in my books. 

alana, xo

ps, I'm all over social media, find me on twitterinstagram and tumblr!


No comments:

Post a Comment